Saturday, May 02, 2009

El Pollo Loco Beaverton Coming Soon!

The El Pollo Loco that has been sitting empty in Beaverton, OR taunting flame broiled marinated chicken lovers on the West Side is going to open soon! According to staff at the El Pollo Loco in Wood Village, Oregon it is opening at the end of June. They told me this in English and I heard them tell other customers in Spanish. Two languages, so it must be true, right? It's still not on the El Pollo Loco web site, but they wouldn't lie to us, would they? Please let it be true!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I got a job there, well at least I thought I did. I was hired in late august and I have been called 2 times by the managers to tell me that the openeing had been put back.So I am sopost to start on October 26 but I ended up signing up for school because I figured they were obviously having problems and I didn't have a job. The least they could have done was let us know what's going on. Are we working on saturday or are you going to call me 2 days before again and cancel?